Monday, June 20, 2011

Marc's Birthday

We celebrated daddy's birthday on Friday. I made him an oreo cake. We went to Chedders for dinner after he got home from work. Chedders is very similar to Applebees. The food was very tasty and the price was very reasonable. We enjoyed the cake when we got home. The cake turned out very yummy and rich...almost too rich. I think next time I am going to either make the icing out of cool whip and oreos and leave the cake the way it is or make the same icing and tone down the cake. Today is day four of eating the cake and we still have over half of the cake left. I think that we may have to waste some of it. This is why we need people close by to help us enjoy these things. I believe that he had a great birthday. I am so glad that this fine man was brought into this world...because I met him, fell in love with him, married him, and started a family with him. He is amazing! I don't know what I would do without him. :)











1 comment:

  1. Grace looks like she's ready to be in the musical "Cats" in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete