Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy 6 Months Jonathan Gabriel

Jonathan is 6 months old today and I can't believe it! Our little man sure has changed so much over the last couple of months. We went to the doctor today for his well baby checkup. He is right on track with his growth and development. He weighs 18lbs and 5 oz, and measures 27 and 1/4 inches in length. He is growing like a weed. He rolls and turns and pushes up very high. He is also building strength in his thunder thighs as he practices daily in his jumperoo. I am sure that this boy will be on the move in no time. So far he doesn't have any teeth yet but the boy sure can drool. :) He vocalizes and laughs often. He absolutely loves to be sung to. He is so much fun! I have sure enjoyed watching him grow to the adorable baby boy that he is. Love you buddy!













2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I have the cutest godson ever. I can't wait to meet you Jonathan. And hold you. And kiss you. And hear your laugh. And so many more great things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! I hope I get to meet him soon too!

    ReplyDelete