Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To My Husband


For all that may not know, my husband and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary on December 29th 2010. It has been one adventure after another with this man of mine. He has taught me so much about love, patience, and the beauty of making sacrifices. From the moment since we said "I Do" the Lord completely changed our lives forever. I can't imagine a greater gift each day than the love of my husband. I can't wait to see what adventures will be before us in the next many years of our marriage. Highlights of our day together on December 29, 2010 include the following: Lunch at Uncle Julios Mexican restaurant. Marc and I enjoyed a fine Mexican dinner. Especially noted were the chips and unique salsa dip, and the free dessert that they brought us which was fried and dipped in honey (very much like an elephant ear, but better). Of course we also enjoyed time spent with the family and our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment