Friday, February 4, 2011

Precious Moments

After I was finished nursing Jonathan this afternoon, he smiled. And he held this smile for quite sometime while his eyes started closing. As his eye lids were slowly closing, his eyes started rolling in the back of his head. He was truly content and happy. Grace comes into the kitchen and says, "Ma" and grabs my hand and starts to signal that she wants me to go back into her room to play. We enjoyed fine dining as Grace prepared me some eggplant. I don't believe that she would enjoy eating that for real. Later, Grace goes into the kitchen and starts dancing in beat to a 90's rock ballad. I saw her and started to dance along with her. She loves it when I pick her up and we dance together. I wouldn't trade anything for these precious moments with my children. I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment