Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sleeping Situation

It has been about a week and a half since I placed Jonathan in his crib at night for the first time. I was quickly surprised at how well he would sleep away from me. I still get up two times during the night/early morning to nurse him, but he and I sleep much better in between these sessions. How it was bitter sweet to put him in his room already, but I know that it is for the best. I put Grace in her nursery around 3 months, so Jonathan did go in his a little bit earlier. However, he is doing so well. I think that he likes his space, and I am sure that he likes staring at the barnyard bumper and mobile as well. I can't believe how much my baby boy has grown and changed already. He is so sweet and is such a joy to be with!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're finally getting a little sleep, Misty!

    ReplyDelete