Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our Lil' Cupcake

As some may already know, our lil' cupcake turned one on December 30th 2009! I can't believe that she is already one! She has changed so much since she was born, becoming more and more beautiful as the days go by. I just love her teeth coming in! :) Grace Marie Gretencord was born in Abilene, Texas at Abilene Regional Medical Center at 1:18 AM. I remember when she first made her presence known into the world. She cried and I looked up and saw her. My heart was filled with such joy! I was shocked! She was even more beautiful than I had ever imagined. "Does she have red hair?" I asked. Dr. Stephen Ward said that it was blond. But I still say that she has red in her hair, such a gorgeous shade, strawberry blond. I remember when her and I cuddled for the first time when the doctor laid her on my chest. "I love you Grace!" Our lives were changed from those moments on and I wouldn't trade them for the world! Over the next few months Grace grew bigger, smiled at us with those unforgettable blue eyes, and touched our hearts each and every moment of the day. She has continued to make each day fun and exciting just being our little Spagoog! We are so blessed! I don't want her to grow up too fast, but I definitely look forward to each new moment shared with her as she continues to grow and mature. I have included some pictures to recapture some of those precious memories of her life so far. Enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures. The ones of Grace and Marc are my favorite. He's such a good father to that girl. Now, post the OTHER pictures ;)

    We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you again. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete