Monday, September 12, 2011

A Day with Mommy






I cannot tell you what it means to have a day off during the week where I can spend time with my children. I miss them so much during the week when I have to go to work. Today was a great day and we had loads of fun. Jonathan still isn't feeling himself, but he still managed to play and I got him to smile several times. I love my babies and wish that I had even more time with them than I do, but I am thankful for the time that I do have. The highlights of the day were pizza. Grace loves pizza, and so do I. Then we had some icecream. Lots of laughs and lots of love to go around in this house. Thank you God for such a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, he is looking better! I prayed for him at Holy Hour tonight (and all of you). Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete