Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Being a Girl

A couple of months ago Grace got her first potty seat. I have noticed that she has a greater interest in it as the months go by. Last month I snapped some shots of her having fun with her potty seat. She likes to disassemble it more than anything. She then carries all of the pieces around the bathroom and then re-assembles it. She is becoming more and more girly by the day. She found a Mary Kay sweat band of mine and loves wearing it. I think that she looks quite cute wearing it as well. It looks like she is ready for exercise displaying the eighties fashions. She also loves wearing beaded necklaces. If only I could keep her from removing the pretty hair barrettes that I place in her hair. I am hoping that within the next few months she will begin to realize when she has a wet diaper. If and when she does that, we can begin the quest of potty training. I know that she is still quite young right now. :)


Momma, I think that I just might try to sit on my potty today.


I am sitting but how can I keep my feet out of the potty?


Let me try again.
Baby girl it would be easier with the seat cushion in place.


Ooh momma, I just don't know if I am ready for this yet.
That's okay sweetie. Someday you will be ready.

2 comments:

  1. The best time to try is if she wakes up dry. Put her on the potty right away and read her a book as she is sitting there. If she goes, you go wild with praise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT if she is stubborn at all NO praising will help sometimes. Shaylee is still not trained because she refuses throws a darn right fit if we make her sit on the potty to pee she will only go herself 1-2 times a day if we are lucky . I wish you all the luck when she does start training ! Hopefully she will be easy !

    ReplyDelete