Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I just would like to say that I am extremely blessed to have such wonderful mothers in my life. They have both been an inspiration to me and I will always be grateful for the sacrifices that they have made for me and my husband. I cannot thank you enough for everything that you have done and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you God for blessing me with such wonderful mothers here on earth. And thank you God for choosing Mary to be my mother also. I don't know what I would do without my mothers. Hopefully I can continue to grow in motherhood to become even a better mother for my children. I pray daily for this. Please pray for me also that I may be a better mother for my children and that I will help lead them to our dear Lord. God Bless You Mothers! I would not be who I am today without your love!

1 comment:

  1. And I thank God that He sent such a wonderful, loving, caring and gracious woman to be my son's wife and mother to his children! May God bless, guide and protect you always!!

    ReplyDelete