Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo

On Monday we paid our visit to the Abilene Zoo. The weather was beautiful. Although it was smaller than I imagined, it was a nice little zoo. I loved watching my child's face light up when she saw the animals. I think that Grace loved the monkeys the most. Although she did enjoy feeding Golly the giraffe very much. We took Grace to a nice little playground for tots right in front of the zoo at the end of our adventure. I enjoyed the time that we spent there. I am glad that we took the time to visit while we were still in town.






























1 comment:

  1. Great pic's !! Looks like a better zoo than Lafayette's !! Though they are redoing it and adding animals . I am a sucker for tigers and giraff's !! Can't wait to take the girls to the zoo in Indy and St Louis later in the summer !

    ReplyDelete