Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Lives Lately

A lot of big changes are coming up for us in the Gretencord household. I separate from active duty mid-August. Marc has been looking for a job to be able to keep his license up to date. Grace has been reading books and smiling. Sometimes I wish I was a child again. When I was a child I would just play happily for hours, only stopping to have a meal which would already be warm and ready from mom. Well, Marc and I are both looking for jobs, with no luck yet. Soon, if we will be moving, they will want to know where to move our stuff. We have been looking at houses online, but we know that we need jobs first. Then, when we do find jobs we need to find someone to take care of Grace. So many changes coming...exciting possibilities...but mostly very scary times. We have been praying to our Lord that he make straight our paths and guide us where he wants us. We have both been awaiting some opportunity, wherever it may be. We know that God will take care of our needs, he never fails! Mom always told me that God will never give you something that he knows you cannot handle, and I know that she is right. Please pray for us and the changes that are coming, that we will make the right choices. We look forward to the day that we can establish our very own home, one that we will spend the rest of our years.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are definitely in our prayers. Changes are so hard and uncertainty is even harder!!! But you've got the right attitude. You'll make it through just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely! I think God is saying to move back to Lafayette. I'll watch Grace!

    We miss you guys. Hopefully we'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if Laura can't watch Grace if you move back home then I will watch Grace !!
    Your mom is very smart God would never give you something you can't handle . Look at everything that Steve and I have gone through and we have pulled through it all ! We would also be able to own another house one day as well . My girls drive me to try and be a better person each day and to never give up . I am always here for the 3 of you remember that. We love you all and will be keeping you in our prayers !

    ReplyDelete