Sunday, April 19, 2009

Love My Husband


As if it is any surprise.....how much I love my husband. He is such a wonderful man! He is the best daddy also! He always puts Grace first during his daily activities...even when he has had a sore lower back. I have noticed that as much as I love him already...every day my love for him grows even stronger! Thank you God for this wonderful man! I am grateful that God chose this little country girl to be with this great guy. The love that you have for your spouse increases even more when you have a child. Thank you God for all of the blessings that you have given us! We are so grateful!

3 comments:

  1. And speaking of love...I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never doubted that Steve would be a good daddy even though he wasn't to sure if he wanted kids or if he would be a good dad. he is the BEST dad !!
    I bitch ALOT about how he always plays on his stupid video game but honestly if I need him to help with Shaylee he will in an instant.
    He is actually the one that wanted to try again for this current baby when I was afraid and wanted to wait longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm glad my son found such a wonderful woman to love him! Thanks so much for sharing all these wonderful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete