Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Candy


Let me tell you...and you probably already now this...but the best time to get holiday candy is the day after the holiday. I stopped by Wal-greens on the way home from my lunch break. Much to my surprise all Easter candy is marked 50% off. So I manage to find some that we like and proceed to the checkout line. When I get there the attendant says to me that those candies are $1.00. I look at her and ask, "These candies?" She says yes! I then walk back to the Easter aisle and grab some more. How can we pass up on such a good deal! So I end up paying about $20...but look at how much I got for it. (See the picture.) By the way the M & M's were the large bags (12 ounces). That's right...jackpot! Don't worry...we are going to be stashing a lot of it in the freezer. Our freezer will soon contain M & M's and breast milk. So we have our basics in this family. If only we had a bigger freezer. :) We will eventually! Got to love those deals!

2 comments:

  1. MaMa Mia, look at all that candy. And just today I was in Walmart and they wanted about $4 for about the same size M&M's bag. What a deal you got. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know ! After each holiday I go grab up all the muffin tin liners snce I make cupcakes ALL the time . I get them for like 15 cents !!!! it's AWESOME!! You can usually find holiday themes clothes and toys really cheap as well. I LOVE to bargin hunt it's great when you become a mom becasue you learn how to bargin shop/

    ReplyDelete