Thursday, September 16, 2010

For the Love of Spaghetti

I must say that once you make your own spaghetti sauce, you will vow to never buy store bought sauce again. I made homemade spaghetti sauce on Tuesday. I had it simmering in the crock pot all day long. Marc is usually not super fond of spaghetti but after he tasted the spaghetti that night he said that it was the best spaghetti that he has ever had in his life. He returned to the kitchen to get more and more. I thought that it tasted wonderful myself. That is when I said that I don't think that I ever want to buy spaghetti sauce again. It did take a long time to make...well, at least to simmer in the crock pot...but I am not going to let that stop me. It was worth it. I can't wait to make something else yummy now.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy never made it homemade my mom has and it's awesome but I just get up early and brown hamburger and then throw the hamburger and jar sauce in the crock pot and let it simmer all day and it's really good as well better than just cooking it on the stove. I might though have to try homemade.

    ReplyDelete