Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy!




I can't tell you how blessed I am to have Marc as the father of my children. I am so richly blessed! Grace absolutely adores her daddy and I hope that she will always remain close to him. Then, come December our little Spatoogle will get to meet his/her daddy in person for the first time. It is hard to believe how time has went so quickly. Just the other day I remember seeing Marc with Grace at the hospital for the first time. Those moments will always be vivid in my mind. I remember how sweet it was seeing daddy take care of his Spagoogle. Precious moments...and soon we will be going to the hospital again for another little baby. Thank you Lord for not only a wonderful husband, but a wonderful daddy for my children! I couldn't be more thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Misty! Grace looks so much like you in that first picture!!

    ReplyDelete