Friday, October 23, 2009

My Buddy


Grace has a buddy and her name is Avery. Avery is the daughter of Ashley, a good friend of mine from work. We live pretty close to one another. Avery is 2 months younger than Grace. The babies have just started to interact more with each other lately. In the past, every time they came in contact with each other they would stare. They were studying each other. Now, they sit next to each other and play. It is so fun to see Grace interact with her buddy. Grace cannot wait until her next play date, which is scheduled for tomorrow. Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Avery's shirt says, "I'm too sexy for my diaper!" in case anyone was wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute ! I wish Shaylee had some little ones her age to play with but all my friends here in town have either way older kids or no kids and my good friends that have kids her age live far away . So glad that soon Cassie and Shaylee will be able to play together.

    ReplyDelete