Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bath Time Fun





Grace experienced her first bath in the kitchen sink today! She had such a wonderful time! She has,as Brad Paisley would say, "...a love affair with water!" The kitchen sink was a great spot, as new exploration could be achieved there...everything from the kitchen faucet to the kitchen utensils. It was a bit slippery in the sink at times, due to a little extra bubble liquid that mommy added for fun. It also made me think about what bath time was like for me when I was a kid. My mother told me that she used to give me baths in the kitchen sink. I even remember seeing a few old pictures commemorating the events. Sometimes more fun comes from the simpler things in life...baths in sinks instead of baby bathtubs. Grace sure enjoyed this special time!

No comments:

Post a Comment