Sunday, May 10, 2009

God Bless Mothers


First, I would like to simply say, "God Bless Mothers!" I pray that all Mothers realize how much they are loved today and how special that they are. I cannot be home to see my wonderful Mother and Mother in law, but I hope that they know how much they mean to me. Last year on Mother's Day I announced the coming of my baby girl, Grace Marie. Now, I can proudly say that I absolutely love being a mother! It is one of life's greatest gifts! Today I received a Mother's Prayer while sitting in church. It read the following, "The special bond between mothers and children comes through a special blessing from God. He gives mothers strength, wisdom, patience and an abundance of love to share. May God continue to bless you today and shower his blessings on you each and every day as you share your love so freely and selflessly. God Bless You!" Thank you Blessed Mother for always being there for me...for praying for me...that I may be a better Mother for my child by loving your son, Jesus, more every day! Thank you Mothers ( Wanda and Marcia) for teaching me what it means to love freely and selflessly. Thank you to All Mothers and those Mothers to be...for giving yourselves daily to our Lord so that you can nurture and bring forth all of your children to the Glory of God! Thanks be to God for the beauty and joy of Motherhood! I wouldn't trade it for all the riches of the world!

1 comment:

  1. And thank you, Misty, for giving me such a wonderful gift in Grace Marie! What a joy it is to watch her grow up thru your eyes and words. I truly enjoy reading your blog!! Mary & I went to see my Mom today. She was in bed but awake so Mary & I sang Marian hymns to her for 1/2 hour. She smiled a couple of times and even tried to hum along to one of them. That was a great gift to me and I thank our Blessed Mother for being so kind.
    Hope you had a great Mother's Day and may our Holy Mother be your constant source of comfort and consolation.
    Love,
    Mom, MI

    ReplyDelete